Our Kitchen Design Services
We Love Different
Our Kitchen Designers are very experienced in transforming your ideas into a beautiful and practical kitchen, Bedroom, utility room or boot room. We are passionate about design and design every kitchen as if were our own home. We do not charge for this initial kitchen design service which includes a layout option and an estimate or full itemised quote. We offer a pre-planning/pre building service for a fee. This can be especially useful from the outset to make sure your dream kitchen will work in your dream house and to ensure there is no disappointment later. It also helps with you budget as we can give exact costings before you build.
In order to take advantage of this design service and to ensure we offer you suitable layouts right from the start, we ask for the following information prior to beginning any design work.
This information will be our first point of reference so please do indicate how you and your family would like to use the rooms and feel free to express your practical and aesthetic likes and dislikes.
Please follow the bullet points when sending in your kitchen plans (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by post).
• Full address and contact details
• Your time scales for the project and a rough idea of budget are always required
• A dimensioned room plan – this can be a simple hand drawn one, but we do need to have the windows, doors, ceiling heights etc. shown, along with any other features that may hinder the placement of furniture
• If you are applying or have obtained planning permission
• The range of furniture you would like, Classic English, Real Shaker, Air or Sebastian Cox
• Information on your appliances, fridge, cooker etc. (existing or to be purchased)
• A wish list and photos where possible will really help and links to Pinterest or Houzz boards are useful too
Conception of Completion
All kitchens should have a blend of practicality and aesthetic design, we aspire to achieve this during the planning stages. We have our head office in Earls Colne, Essex; our creative process can start here, or within the comfort of your home where we can discuss initial ideas and designs working within your room dimensions.
Once we have your initial design brief we can provide you with a guide price for your project. Full HD computer generated images are provided for your approval enabling us to generate a full quotation.